It takes guts to be an entrepreneur. You’re living on the edge, and working 24/7. You know full well there’s never enough time in the day to get everything done, right?
This is why hiring a freelance writer is so smart. A good freelance writer helps free up your schedule so that you can work on your business, not in it.
- Clear, concise copy that stays within your budget
- A hassle-free working relationship that won’t add more stress to your life
- A professional with proven experience who can offer creative advice and a fresh perspective on your project
You Just Found It…
“Amazing product! This provider is one of the more brilliant free-lance writers I have met.” -Geneffects Corp.
Featured in Peter Bowerman’s best-selling book, “The Well-Fed Writer”
My name is Heather Levin, and I’m an award winning writer with over 8 years experience creating business and marketing copy. I’m smart, I’m friendly, and I’m good at what I do.
My goal is to help you grow your business, increase your sales, and enhance your reputation.
What you get with me…
1. NO HEADACHES- I don’t miss deadlines or whine about changes. End of story.
2. FAST COPY- I don’t procrastinate on projects. I’m busy, just like you. So, business gets done.
3. HIGH QUALITY WORK- All my work is 100% original and well-researched. You will never have to worry about plagiarism with me. I simply don’t do it.
4. PEACE OF MIND- I offer all my clients a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you’re not happy with the project, and we can’t fix it together, I’ll refund your money.
Ready to Transform Your Business?
Here are just a few examples of the benefits you get working with me…
- Increased Sales- A great professional writer can put your project and company in a new light. In 2008 I wrote a company profile for Lindsey Winston, owner of Lloyd Winston Homes in Corpus Christi, TX. To date, that profile has netted him over $1 million in new projects.
- Increased Traffic- If you have a website or blog, then you need traffic. And, SEO will only get you so far. You need great content and a writer that knows how to establish a relationship with readers. I turned my own blog from zero readers to 55,000+ unique visitors per month and growing. That’s the power of great content and a compelling voice.
- A Professional Image- Your website, brochure, newsletter, or company profile is a reflection of you and your business. So, shouldn’t you make sure that it puts you in the best light? I write company newsletters for several small businesses. But, their clients would never guess how “small” they are. Why? Because their marketing pieces reflect the professionalism and quality of a much bigger firm.
I love what I do, and believe that this shows up in the way I write and do business. I would love the opportunity to work with you on your next project!
“The 5 stars in every category tells the story. Also our first impressions of: “We’d never have got anywhere close to this in a Million Years” pretty much sums up the rest. We are absolutely impressed with The Full Story in every aspect of this project. They hit the road running with the first content being spot on in every aspect of tone, tense and content we wanted.
This resulted in further review cycles simply being final polishing on already great content. It was also completed 2 days ahead of what we thought was an extremely tight and aggressive schedule. Not that you should do that as a matter of course, but in an emergency you need someone like The Full Story on your side. We won’t hesitate to come back in the future and can heartily recommend The Full Story to everyone else.”
– Ray, D4 Eco Building Inc.